Activation: Anthem Blazers Event
- 2-day event
- Welcome reception
- Offsite activation in multiple locations
- Charity activity
- Awards ceremony
- Food & Beverage (duh…)
- 100 Attendees
- Less than 30 days from contract to event execution.
- Client was located on the west coast, so rapport had to be built via email and over the phone. Assessing client likes and dislike without face-to-face interaction can be difficult.
- Client was an internal planner that also had “clients” which added another layer of ideas and approvals.
- Attendees ranged in age from 20s-60s from all over the US so finding an engaging theme for the activation was a potential challenge.
- With other national events happening in the Indianapolis area in the same time frame many venues were already booked. Date was non-negotiable.
- Anthem Inc. had restructured awards event and budgeting from previous years so 2019 was the rollout of the new concept.
- Established photo editing and imagery styles, brand typefaces, color palettes, patterns and textures as well as logo-lock up and brand guidelines to be used across all brand applications
- Established event goals with the client.
- Created and event logo and concept to tie together all event programming. Took event programming to the next level with added elements and touches to carry Anthem Blazers event theme throughout. (This is Indy…we love racing!)
- Leveraged established relationships to negotiate activities in locations that were already booked.
- Sourced reputable vendors to accomplish all event programming flawlessly.
- High-level, quick-thinking actions to mitigate any last-minute issues on-site.
- Exceeded expectations of both internal and external clients
- Opportunity to bid future event business for nationally recognized company.
- ROI….we made that event budget work, baby!