KM&A created a memorable and engaging, VIP evening of entertainment and networking to celebrate the growth and successes of commercial real estate services firm, Avison Young, within the Indianapolis market. Centered around the “Indiana Nights” theme, every detail of the experience payed homage to the Hoosier state.
- 80 invited guests including friends/family of Avison Young enjoyed:
- Exclusive access to the galleries and picturesque outdoor spaces along the canal at the Eiteljorg Museum in downtown Indianapolis
- Private concert featuring Tom Petty cover band: SHE LOVES HORSES
- Motion Sport artist, Bill Patterson, live painting creation of a one-of-a-kind Indianapolis skyline
- Guests were able to add their own touches to the canvas… No one messed it up!
- Indiana Comfort Food and beverage featuring pork tenderloin sliders and sugar cream pie, and specialty drinks including an Indiana Bourbon mule and SunKing brews
- Seasonal décor showcasing fall foliage and colors in Indiana’s own, Ball mason jars