Event: Avison Young “Indiana Nights”
KM&A created a memorable and engaging, VIP evening of entertainment and networking to celebrate the growth and successes of commercial real estate services firm, Avison Young, within the Indianapolis market. Centered around the “Indiana Nights” theme, every detail of the experience paid homage to the Hoosier state.
- 80 invited guests including friends/family of Avison Young enjoyed:
- Exclusive access to the galleries and picturesque outdoor spaces along the canal at the Eiteljorg Museum in downtown Indianapolis
- Private concert featuring Tom Petty cover band: SHE LOVES HORSES
- Motion Sport artist, Bill Patterson, live painting creation of a one-of-a-kind Indianapolis skyline
- Guests were able to add their own touches to the canvas… No one messed it up!
- Indiana Comfort Food and beverage featuring pork tenderloin sliders and sugar cream pie, and specialty drinks including an Indiana Bourbon mule and SunKing brews
- Seasonal décor showcasing fall foliage and colors in Indiana’s own, Ball mason jars
- The night was originally designed to take place in August or September, but schedule conflicts pushed the affair to early October. The date change forced some programming elements to change and the Indiana weather, being unpredictable, posed a threat to the outdoor venue. Preparations were made for alternate programming, weather calls, options and outdoor heaters to prevent any logistical challenges that may occur.
- While the approved budget was strictly adhered to, with only four days left, the client had minor concerns and wanted to know the financial repercussions of canceling. KM&A quickly turned around a P&L statement and justified all costs associated with executing the night. This resulted in peace of mind for the client but also set higher expectations for success. To which, our team delivered.
- Established event goals and preferences with the client
- Presented multiple options and event themes with detailed event overviews and corresponding budgets
- Created the event theme and supporting brand elements to support the concept in every detail. From the official event logo and invitations to the décor and venue, our team ensured every aspect tied to the ‘Indiana Nights’ theme flawlessly.
- Leveraged established relationships to negotiate activities in locations that were already booked
- Sourced reputable vendors to accomplish all event programming
- High-level, quick-thinking actions to mitigate any last-minute issues on-site threats
- Exceeded expectations of both internal and external clients
- Fully engaged event from start to finish. The telltale sign? Guests stayed the whole time
- Custom painting now hangs in the Avison Young offices and will be utilized for custom gifts for preferred clients and employees
- Venue managers and staff were verbally complimentary and impressed by event elements. If you can impress people that see events day in and day out, you know you are doing something right!
Are you looking to create a memorable and successful evening? We’d love to chat with you.